Delicious. Filling. Never-miss-an-appetizer-again type of thang…oh and super easy!
original recipe from: ancestral-nutrition.com
- 1 lb shrimp (although I used 2lbs and did not increase any sauce and it worked well)
- Enough tapioca or arrowroot flour to toss (1/2 cup or so)
- 1/2 cup paleo mayo
- 3-4 tbsp paleo approved sriracha (I used 3 and my mouth was hot but I’m sensitive. Original recipe used 4 tbsp)
- coconut oil (3 tbsp)
- Heat coconut oil over medium high skillet.
- Coat shrimp in tapioca flour.
- Add shrimp to skillet. Fry on both sides until cooked through. Remove onto paper towel if you have multiple pan loads.
- In separate container, combine mayo & sriracha.
- When shrimp is done, toss in sauce.
- Garnish with green onions if you so desire!