These kabobs are so easy to make!! You can make them with steak or chicken (if you make them with chicken breast, make sure you call them kaboobies, it’s hilarious). Great to make at home for yourself or even make and bring to a party to throw on the grill!
recipe from: Paleo Leap
- 1.5 lbs steak, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- Sea salt/pepper
- Wood or metal skewers (if using wood, be sure to soak in water first!)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, thyme, and salt/pepper.
- Add beef to the bowl with the marinade and stir until well-coated.
- Thread alternating pieces of meet and veggies onto skewers. Make it pretty..jk.
- Season each kaboobie to waste with salt/pepper.
- Grilled kabobs on the preheated grill, turning frequently, until nicely browned on all sides (about 15 minutes).
BOOM! Serve with a side salad if you wanted more veggies or something!