Sweet Pot Fries aka the only SPF that matters. Jk, wear your sunscreen. This is a great way to eat sweet potatoes. Honestly, I usually just eat 1/2 a sweet potato because that’s what fills me as a side. I also like to dip them in honey mustard!
- Sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
Original recipe calls for 2 lbs, but I usually just go by how many sweet potatoes I am cutting up. To cut into wedges, I usually cut the potato in half; then lay it on the flat side, cut in half again…so on and so forth. “Safety” was my technique.
- Olive oil
- 2-3 teaspoons rosemary or thyme
- salt/pepper/onion powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, evenly coat wedges with oil and rosemary/thyme (drizzle over, then stir around).
- Add salt/pepper/onion powder.
- Place wedges on a baking tray in a single layer so they cook evenly.
- Depending on size, bake for 20-25 minutes.