By request of my sister…super beyond easy meal I scrambled to put together. Great for dinner or lunch and super easy to multiply.
Makes 1 serving, so multiply as needed.
- 1 Adelle’s Chicken Apple Sausage link
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
to rice the raw cauliflower: cut/rip off florets & toss in food processor until it is the consistency of rice
- 1-2 cups steamed, cut green beans (can be in-bag, whichever you prefer/have time for)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/peper to taste
- Toss cauliflower rice on skillet. Drizzle olive oil over and cook on medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken apple sausage into pieces of your liking. I prefer smaller pieces in this dish so I can get a bite of everything all mixed.
- Steam the green beans if they are not already cooked.
- Add the chicken apple sausage and green beans to skillet.
- Season with salt/pepper and enjoy!