Lots of happy memories associated with this meal…
recipe from: Emily Schromm, superherounleashed.com
Super easy to double – either in two dishes or just serve yourself a smaller slice!
- 1 sweet potato (pre baked or microwaved)
- 1/2 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 lb chorizo
- 3 eggs
- raw spinach (1-2 cups)
- raw kale (about 1/2 a bunch)
- garlic powder, sea salt, pepper
- avocado (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash sweet potato onto bottom of glassware dish.
- Cover potatoes w/ thick layer of kale (ripped into pieces).
- In a bowl, mix beef, chorizo, eggs, garlic/salt/papper.
- Top the layer of kale with the beef combo.
- Add spinach over the top.
- Bake at 350F for about 40 minutes.
- Serve w/ sliced avocado.