SUPER easy and makes a lot! Add extra chicken if you want, although you can use any choice of meat! I always use chicken because that’s what I prefer!
recipe from: superherounleashed.com
- 1 can pumpkin – not pumpkin cake mix!
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry (to your taste)
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Choice of meat (1 lb chicken for me)
- 1/2 red onion diced (or if you’re me, onion powder!)
- 1 tbsp garlic (cloves or powder)
- lemon to taste
- In a stew pot mix the first half of the ingredients (pumpkin, coconut milk, curry, salt). Stir occasionally.
- While stewing, put in skillet the bottom half of the ingredients (meat, onion, garlic), and cook meat.
- Combine all ingredients.
- BOOM – EAT!
**Almost necessary to eat the bread with it!! Here’s the recipe for that: Paleo Bread