This is a great party dish…people can spoon it onto their plates and then eat it with plantain chips! It’s basically a lime-fish salsa. I love it.
“JJ’s Ceviche” – recipe from: superherounleashed.com
- 1 lb white fish of choice (I usually go cod)
- 6-8 limes (original recipe calls for 10-12 limes, but I find 6 work just fine)
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2-3 small avocados
- garlic/salt/chili powder
- Make sure fish is cooked.
- Squeeze lime juice into bowl.
- Add all other ingredients in bowl and stir it up.
- Let chill overnight/for a few hours.
*Note: The picture does not have red onion in it as you can use onion powder if there are picky eaters…in the case of this picture I just forgot to get the onion and wasn’t going to run back out 🙂