I LOVE TUNA. I don’t love how it’s being over fished. 😕 Here’s a quick and easy lunch. You can make head of time or make right before you eat – very easy to increase serving sizes.
- 1 can tuna (wild planet or any decently humane company is best)
- 1-2 cups green beans (can pre-steam)
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp almonds (or 1/4 cup-ish)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a skillet, steam green beans.
- Drain and add all other ingredients to skillet.
- Toss so everything mixes evenly.
- Eat then or re-heat on a skillet or in the microwave!