Makes about 16 smaller sized meatballs (4 servings). Great recipe to double or triple. Leftovers can be thrown over greens for future meals! Sometimes I just fork one before I leave the house for a quick snack!
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups baby spinach (fresh), chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- GARLIC (your choice of how much/whether it’s diced gloves or powdered…I like a lot of garlic so I usually do like 2 tbsp or so)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands.
- Roll into 16-ish meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
*Now is a good time to make the olive oil/tahini dressing. See below.
- Serve over greens (spinach is easy since you already have it, but kale works too) with tahini/olive oil dressing.
Combine all ingredients and stir/blend.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste