SO GOOD. So easy to make! Some different options for ingredients on this one.
recipe from: superherounleashed.com
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 full stalk kale
- 1 whole spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup olive or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter (or tahini, sunflower seed butter, peanut butter, cashew butter)
- 2 cloves garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 lime, peeled and chopped OR lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 inch ginger peeled (or ground ginger)
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce (optional – I’ve never used it)
- Bake the spaghetti squash. There are many different ways, but here is one:
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the spaghetti squash in half longways and scrape out seeds. Cover in a little olive oil and salt and pepper and face down on a baking sheet with foil. Cook for 45 minutes to an hour or until the flesh daily pulls away into stands with a fork.
- Make the lime “peanut sauce.”
Blend/food process all ingredients besides the chicken, kale and spaghetti squash together.Boom. Simple.
- Dice chicken into cubes and grill in skillet. Once almost cooked, add in 1 full stalk of chopped kale. Once close to cooked thoroughly, add in sauce and stir together. Cover on low heat until ready to serve.
So easy, so yummy!! Add some salt to the end product if you’re feelin like you need a little somethin’ …